Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day





I spent the perfect Valentines Day with my husband at a local tea rooms enjoying a cup of tea served in 
a proper china cup and saucer.


 

With rough cut sugar cubes & sugar tongs. Each table set with its own bunch of fresh flowers.



A light lunch of warm goats cheese salad with a walnut and balsamic dressing. Truly a scrumptious treat!



It was lovely to finally see the sun, and a peek of blue sky, if only for a short time.






Then home to see the postman had delivered my eagerly awaited package of Rooster Wool all the way  Coastal Yarns in Cornwall.




I can now finish the border on my recently completed Sunburst Granny Square blanket, but more on that later.


Hope to be back soon xx











No comments:

Post a Comment