Thursday 2 January 2014

Welcome 2014!

What a year I've had, I have neglected this blog some what and hope to rectify that this year. In all honesty, 2013 has been a busy one, having my second daughter and moving house all within a short space of time has exhausted me, simple things like crocheting or reading a book have all been put aside in a bid to try and catch up on much needed sleep and trying to get the new house in order.

I thought though, to inspire me to get back some 'me' time, I would take a look at what I have achieved in 2013!








Theres has been a bit of hooky love!












Lots and lots of baking!













And enjoying the great outdoors, whatever the weather!

All in all, it's been an great year, busy, tiring, emotional, daunting and hard work at times, but also it's been wonderful and enjoyable to see my family grow.

Wishing everyone and great 2014 and I promise to be back soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment